References Cited from AVM Exert
Bender, M. Lionel, Fulass, Hailu,
- 1978 Amharic Verb Morphology: A Generative Approach,
- African Studies Center, Michigan State University, E.L. MI, Chapter 1
Bender, M. Lionel
Ferguson, Charles A.
- forthcoming "Amharic: How Multilingualism Created a National
- Language", Journal of Creole Studies. (cited as "forthcoming" in 1978)
Hailu, Fulass, Getachew Haile, and Roger Cowley
- 1970 "The Ethiopian Language Area",The Journal of
- Ethiopian Studies, 8.2: 67-80.
- 1976 "The Ethiopian Language Area", pp. 63-67 in
- 1976 "The Amharic Language: DIalect Variation", pp.
- 90-98 in BBCF. Chapters 1,4,5
- 1972 Ethiopian Semitic: Studies in Classification,
- Journal of Semitic Studies Mongraph No. 2,
- Manchester University Press. Chapter 1
- 1975 "Genetic Classificiation and Ethiopian Semitic",
- 103-127 in James and Theodora Bynon: Hamito-Semitica.
- Mouton, The Hague. Chapter 1
- 1977 "Language Classification and the Semitic Prehistory
- of Ethiopia", Folia Orientalia 18: 119-166.
- 1945a Gafat Documents: Records of a South-Ethiopic
- Language, American Oriental Series No. 28,
- New Haven. Chapter 1
- 1956 Etude Descriptive et Comparative de Gafat
- (Ethiopien Meridional), Collection Linguistique
- de la Societé de Linguistique de Paris LVII,
- Librarie C. Klincksieck, Paris
Waldron, S. R.
- 1975 "The Western Argobba of Yifat, Central Ethiopia",
- 185-192 in Harold Marcus and John Hinnant (eds.):
- Proceedings of the First United States Confer-
- ence on Ethiopian Studies, African Studies Center,
- Michigan State University, East Lansing.
- 1975 "Within the Walls and Beyond: Harari Ethnic
- Identity and its Guture", paper given at
- Conference on people of Harerge Province, Institute
- of Ethiopian Studies, Addis Ababa University.